Worker-Visa.com ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.worker-visa.com website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- “Identity Data” such as first name, maiden name, last name, resume/CV, Social Media profile, username or similar identifier.
- “Contact Data” such as billing addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers.
- “Financial Data” such as payment card details. However, please note that payment methods (e.g., credit card number and/or PayPal and/or bank account details) are not collected by us directly, but by secure payment service providers.
- “Transaction Data” such as details about payments to and from you, and details regarding the services that you have subscribed to in relation to this Website.
- “Technical Data” such as Device IDs, your login data, access dates and times, browser type and version, device information, cookie data, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access the Website.
- “Profile Data” such as your username and password, orders made by you, preferences, user-generated content, job searches, candidate searches, job applications, feedback and survey responses.
- “Marketing and Communications Data” such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third-parties and your communication preferences.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Worker-Visa.com uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Canada and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
We require all third-parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your Personal Data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may share Personal Data with the following parties:
Companies within our corporate family that comprise Worker-Visa.com Access to your Personal Data will be controlled and only granted where necessary to provide our services to you and/or to allow us to perform any necessary or legitimate functions.
Service providers that we use to support our business and help provide our services to you, including, but not limited to, third-parties that host our Website, assist us to verify your identity, perform website and platform maintenance, risk assessments, and security, perform data and web analytics, provide databases, IT services, customer service, payment platforms and credit card processing, communication services, and email services
Professional advisers such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance, financial, auditing, and accounting services to us so we can operate our business
Taxing authorities, such as the Internal Revenue Service and other authorities acting as processors based in the United States, the United Kingdom and other applicable countries, who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances
Fraud prevention and identity verification services where we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Worker-Visa.com, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with third-parties for the purposes of fraud detection and prevention and credit risk reduction
Third-parties where you have expressly consented to the disclosure of your Personal Data
Law enforcement agencies, courts, supervisory authorities, regulatory bodies and certain other third-parties, to the extent that we are permitted or required to do so by law, or in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, or in the interests of national security, or to respond to verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity
If you are a job seeker, we will share your personal data with prospective employers if you respond to a job advertisement or have opted-in to our Resume Database. Note: to the extent that you have an account with Worker-Visa.com, please ensure that the resume associated with your account is up-to-date so when you apply for a job on a Worker-Visa.com website, the employer receives your most recent resume. You will have an account with Worker-Visa.com if you opened an account yourself, signed up for job alerts, submitted your resume to the resume database, and/or applied for a job on the Worker-Visa.com website. You can delete and upload new resumes by going to the ‘Profile’ settings in your account.
You can opt-out of your information being available in our Resume Database at any time by updating this preference on the My Profile tab of your Job Seeker account
Upon your authorization, the Services may also post information directly to the timeline of your Connected Site Account
With prospective employers and recruiters (and/or with their external Applicant Tracking System or similar external system used by such companies to manage responses to their job postings), if you respond to a job posting
From time to time, we may run contests, special offers, or other events or activities ("Events") on our Services together with a third-party partner. If you provide information to such third parties, you give them permission to use it for the purpose of that Event and any other use that you approve. We cannot control third parties' use of your information. If you do not want your information to be collected by or shared with a third party, you can choose not to participate in these Events
For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or with your consent
Worker-Visa.com may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Worker-Visa.com
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By visiting this page on our website: www.worker-visa.com/contact